AG ST Denture Zirconium Blanks Monolithic With Amann Girrbach
Directions for Use
(1) Take the disc from the packaging and confirm that the disc does
not have a crack or other damage.
(2) Place the disc into the milling machine; then begin the milling
process following the milling systems technical instructions.
(3) After milling, remove the restorations from the disc with a
diamond bur etc.
(4) The cutting waste or dust, which is attached to the
restorations, can be removed with a gentle air stream.
(5) Put the restorations into the refractory sagger tray and place
them in the sintering furnace. (6) Sinter the restorations
according to the sintering schedule shown above.
(7) After sintering, adjust the restorations with a diamond bur as
(8) Confirm that the restorations have no cracks.
Keep the following thickness of this product for fabricating
|Location & indication||Wall thickness|
|Anterior crown or bridge||0.8 mm or more|
|Veneer||0.4 mm or more*|
|Posterior crown or bridge||1.0 mm or more|
Zirconia blocks chemical compositions :
- ZrO2+HfO2 ＞94wt%
- Y2O3 5.3wt%
- AL2O3 ＜0.5wt%
- Other Oxides ＜0.5wt%
- Bending strength 1200Mpa
- Vicker hardness 12.8Gpa
- Cold isostatic pressing with hydrostatic pressure
- Sintering Density :6.0g/cm³
- Bending Strength:≥750MPa
- Vickers Hardness:1250HV
- Chemical Solubility:＜100μg/m²
All Thichness avalible :
Amann Girrbach systsem Super translucetn zolid zirconia sintering
charts,we can send the detail with zirconia in the box. Also we can
send you it by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats app : +8613055185196
Popular dental material ,you can see it as below :